We have been kicking the idea of triathlons around for a little bit now. And since Peto will never let me get comfortable with where I am in terms of my fitness, he went ahead and signed us up for one. We will be doing the 5150 Lake Lanier Triathlon which will consist of a 1.5K swim, 40K bike and 10K run. Our team of 3 will be tackling this relay style and it looks like my portion will be the run. Normally I would be nervous about something like this, but I am actually really excited about. In fact, I am going to go out on a limb here and say that I will be setting a new PR for my 10K. I am not fast, but this run will be my fastest 10K.
16 Notes/ Hide
- southcarolinagirl likes this
- stephsdoinglife likes this
- camelli said: Sounds like a great idea! When is it?
- camelli likes this
- mommyslosingitnow likes this
- nerdinout said: this looks like an awesome idea.
- stridetoperfection said: I have been dying to do a triathlon, but I would need to kick my butt into gear with training! Good luck!!
- runningwithguts said: I’ve always wanted to do a tri relay! This sounds really awesome, and I am SURE that you will destroy the run portion!
- runningwithguts likes this
- ourtimetochange posted this