The Atlanta Journal-Constitution ran my success story in their printed edition today. Its a little overwhelming, honestly. I have worked hard and still have work to do, but the number of people that have seen this so far and commented on it, without me mentioning it, is very flattering to say the least.
At the time I answered these questions, I had only hit the 60 pound mark. Kinda cool to know that I dropped 5 more since that time. The article also says I am 5 away from my goal. Well, I want to drop 26 more, which will put me under 200. Like I said, I still have work to do. Anyway, you can read the online version here.
I do not post this stuff as a pat on the back or to brag. I post this stuff to prove that anyone can do this. Take that first step to a new lifestyle and never look back.
32 Notes/ Hide
- harrypotterandkate likes this
- fitfunnyfree likes this
- beautifullywonderful reblogged this from health-heaven
- gettingahealthybody likes this
- jackieonasty likes this
- thefrostangel likes this
- slimandthin likes this
- ins2nesens likes this
- health-heaven reblogged this from ourtimetochange
- health-heaven likes this
- suddenlystinson said:great job! very cool article, you should be proud
- suddenlystinson likes this
- of-the-sweetest-tea said:this gave me goosebumps! this is amazing(:
- of-the-sweetest-tea likes this
- fat-minus-minus said:Congratulations! I’ll have to see if the free AJCs are still on campus and read it
- toofatforrainboots said:Wow! Way to go!!
- thedaysofalife likes this
- southcarolinagirl said:That’s awesome! Great story! I think Tumblr is a place where you can share these kinds of things and know that others will support you and not think you’re bragging, so don’t worry about that. :-)
- runningwithguts likes this
- happily-healthy likes this
- queenbliss said:Woo hoo! This awesome, Jason! Congrats!
- ourtimetochange posted this