Lunch today was spent here.
My upper body was sore, at least more sore than I think it should be after CrossFit this morning, so the swim helped. We worked power cleans this morning and I hit a new PR @ 220# which I was pretty happy with. Still, I don’t think my upper body should have been as sore as it was. Swimming most certainly helped me stretch it out. We focused on stroke, some breathing, and did short intervals keeping my heart rate up.
For those of you who swim, my goggles are crap and keep fogging up. I have tried Dawn, spit, and just about everything else. I would love to have a better pair. What say you, oh Tumblr experts?
17 Notes/ Hide
- lostweightgainedlove likes this
- regainingmymoxy likes this
- annpersand said: they sell the anti-fog drops for goggles at an sporting goods store, but i’ve heard those don’t work that well. the main thing is to try as hard as you can NOT rub the inside of your goggles, because you’ll wipe off the anti-fog coating inside
- katie-girl-wanders said: Toothpaste!
- keepgoinggreen likes this
- irondoeslife likes this
- shortmom likes this
- chrisbiketri likes this
- angelsandtardises said: Why are they fogging up? Is the pool warm or something? Is it an indoor pool? I always just rinse them with pool water and wipe them dry.
- kristysfoodandfitness likes this
- thehealthytexan said: I’m already so blind that I never notice when my goggles fog up, so I’m no help.
- findingmybalance-v2013 said: I saw an anti-fog spray/cleaner at REI that I want to but haven’t tried yet. I’m not much help.
- fluff2buff likes this
- fluorescent-adolescent0f1969 reblogged this from ourtimetochange
- michaeldoeslife said: Try baby shampoo. Worked well for me
- michaeldoeslife likes this
- xfitlibrarian likes this
- ourtimetochange posted this