Behdad Salimi (105kg+, Iran) takes gold with a 208kg (457.6lbs) snatch and a 247kg (543.4lbs) C&J for a total of 455kg (1,001lbs). With an additional attempt, he took a shot at the world record C&J of 263kg but missed the lift.
Un. Freaking. Believable.
21 Notes/ Hide
- gtarstar likes this
- dontbitchgetfit reblogged this from fit-strenght
- fit-strenght reblogged this from ninefingerfitness
- headdowndoingwork reblogged this from ourtimetochange
- lingchih28 likes this
- notfortime likes this
- vigorandcupcakes likes this
- x-opher likes this
- wanderingsummers reblogged this from levanna
- runningwithguts likes this
- futurecrossfitbabe reblogged this from levanna
- lostweightgainedlove likes this
- fluff2buff likes this
- runlojorun said: Holy Jesus.
- cophotog said: Is there any video of this on a non nbc site that I can watch?
- ssgawesome likes this
- ninefingerfitness reblogged this from ourtimetochange
- levanna reblogged this from ourtimetochange and added:
- brooksylite said: I just need some lifting shoes, I can totally do that.
- ourtimetochange posted this