Power clean PR of 215# this morning.
I tried a heavier lift and got it up to my chest but just couldn’t finish the lift. A PR is always a positive, but it is also really cool to hear that I had plenty of strength for a heavier lift, but need a tweak to my form. A buddy broke out the Coach My Video app (free by the way) and recorded me doing a lighter lift. We could go back frame by frame and see where I needed to make changes. Great resource for those wanting to see their own movements and be able to break them down. The tips from the trainer about what I was doing wrong made total sense and I was able to immediately apply them. I won’t be maxing out on this lift right away, but looking to continue strength work with proper form so that when I do max, I can hopefully go heavier.
17 Notes/ Hide
- becomeunafraid likes this
- notfortime said: Cheers for the link to the app!! Gonna give it a go. And well done on the power clean PR!
- notfortime likes this
- sunshineandhipline likes this
- lostweightgainedlove said: CONGRATS!
- lostweightgainedlove likes this
- gillsquirt likes this
- runningwithguts said: I hear that beets help.
- runningwithguts likes this
- holmesimprovements likes this
- chrystidoeslife likes this
- shortmom said: dude!!!
- shortmom likes this
- thisfearlesslife likes this
- southcarolinagirl likes this
- happyhealthyheidi likes this
- choose2dolife likes this
- danielleruns said: I’m swooning.
- keepgoinggreen likes this
- keepgoinggreen said: Nice!
- whoiusedtobe likes this
- ourtimetochange posted this