I found a way to make Nutella healthy.
These are horribly fattening. I made them this weekend and am actually proud to say that I did not eat a single one of these sinful sandwiches. I will admit to having a couple of the Nutella cookies though. I mean, c’mon. It’s Nutella for crying out loud.
For those wanting the recipe:
- 1 Jar of Nutella (small jar)
- 1 Cup of flour
- 1/4 Cup of sugar
- 1 Egg
- ~1 Tablespoon of milk
- Peanut Butter
Mix the Nutella, flour, sugar, and egg into a batter. Add just enough milk to moisten the batter up. Roll the mixture up into balls and place on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for about 8 minutes. Let the cookies cool and then add the peanut butter filling. They will be super soft so let them cool a bit before putting the PB filling on.
I am guessing that each one of these sandwiches has about 500 calories in it. But you could get some of the ingredients in the organic section which would automatically make it healthy, right? RIGHT?
19 Notes/ Hide
- justasiamy reblogged this from ourtimetochange and added:
- areasonablegoal likes this
- regainingmymoxy said: At first it was brenna. And now it is you too. Ugh. I want!!
- regainingmymoxy likes this
- gillsquirt said: slap a cucumber on that and call it perfect!
- sunshineandhipline said: Best intro into a post ever. =D
- sunshineandhipline likes this
- lifeinsteps likes this
- feelslikecardiganweather said: Too bad there’s not a Paleo substitute for Nutella! These look amazing!
- feelslikecardiganweather likes this
- karatenursemary likes this
- taste-bud-temptations reblogged this from ourtimetochange
- kristysfoodandfitness likes this
- run-doozer-run likes this
- runningwithguts likes this
- runningwithguts said: Word count isn’t high enough.
- chrisbiketri likes this
- godo2point0 said: What if you threw some chocolate peanut butter flavoured protein powder into the batter? Would that make them healthy ;)
- mr-smit likes this
- juliahontas reblogged this from ourtimetochange
- randamity likes this
- rumpoptart reblogged this from ourtimetochange
- pudgeball said: omg. it’s upsetting me that i can’t have these. epic.
- mandyisdandy likes this
- pudgeball likes this
- sabbyrunsatl likes this
- ourtimetochange posted this