Breakfast: egg whites, turkey bacon, avocado, strawberries, coffee.
Snack 1: hummus deviled eggs, apple
Lunch: salad with mixed greens, tomatoes, reduced fat feta, salsa, left over turkey burgers.
Snack 2: Got so busy at work I actually forgot to eat it.
Dinner: whole grain penne pasta, low far marinara, ground turkey.
16 Notes/ Hide
- 3quartersalice likes this
- jrfred likes this
- thetikistyle likes this
- mandyisdandy likes this
- xfitlibrarian likes this
- fiindingmaria likes this
- gillsquirt said: this all looks delicious but i fear there’s something wrong with you if you forgot snacktime! that’s the most important part of the day next to naptime.
- thisdietdiary likes this
- jai-liftingweight likes this
- noquithouse said: Mmm. I’ve been on a boiled egg kick, but I hadn’t thought of deviled eggs. Out of hummus, but I have some spicy mustard that ought to go well… :-D
- noquithouse likes this
- vigorandcupcakes likes this
- thisfearlesslife likes this
- lindsaydoeslife likes this
- runningwithguts said: Wait, really: why do you eat reduced fat things? (Fat is not the enemy!)
- ourtimetochange posted this