Today went a little better than yesterday. At least it was planned out somewhat.
Post-WOD: Light vanilla soy with Progenex
Breakfast: 2 Kashi Go-Lean waffles, egg whites, scrawberruhs, coffee
Snack 1: Reduced fat peanut butter and a banana.
Lunch: Mixed green salad with onions, reduced fat feta, cherry tomatoes, turkey burger, and salsa.
Snack 2: Chobani and almonds
Dinner: Last minute decision to meet up with the wifey right after picking up our girls. Always a little nerve wracking eating out as it is too tempting to do bad. Splurged a little with the chips and salsa but did great with the meal. Ordered off the light menu and got a great 6 ounce sirloin with a big helping of broccoli.
20 Notes/ Hide
- jbizzle329 said: Food Porn.
- kadidoesthis likes this
- jrfred likes this
- regainingmymoxy likes this
- lostweightgainedlove likes this
- lifewithkim likes this
- runsforredvelvet likes this
- thisfearlesslife likes this
- sabbyrunsatl likes this
- runningwithguts said: I’m with Gillian about the PB - it’s a healthy fat. Don’t be afraid of it.
- deanaisfindinghergroove likes this
- fiindingmaria likes this
- newidentity-athlete likes this
- southcarolinagirl likes this
- runningwithguts likes this
- mandyisdandy likes this
- gillsquirt said: reduced fat peanut butter? why would you do that?!
- brandigetsfit likes this
- ourtimetochange posted this