Nothing went as planned today. Best part is that the day is over.
Breakfast: Turkey bacon, Ezekiel toast with sugar free jelly, spinach omelet with reduced far feta cheese.
Snack 1: Egg whites & apple
Lunch: Bad planning on my part and running around got the best of me, so I made a quick shake (soy milk, berries, fish oil, sun butter).
Snack 2: Plain Greek yogurt with chopped pecans and blueberries
Dinner: Had turkey wraps in mind but the meat wasn’t thawed out in time. Made a toasted turkey sandwich on Ezekiel bread with red onion and spicy mustard, served with sweet potato fries.
Will do better tomorrow…
12 Notes/ Hide
- regainingmymoxy said: Could have been worse. I am hungry.
- jrfred likes this
- wellnessismydrug likes this
- jonathanrxd likes this
- bartsch likes this
- thisfearlesslife likes this
- kristysfoodandfitness likes this
- clairegetsawesome likes this
- newidentity-athlete said: Reminds me I need more yogurt….this day looks good for unplanned!
- newidentity-athlete likes this
- shortmom said: you appear to eat less than me, but you are twice my size.
- thehealthytexan likes this
- ourtimetochange posted this