Did a poor job with meal prep today, but did the best I could with the time I had. Breakfast was a post-WOD smoothie; snack #1 was an apple and almonds; lunch was veggie soup with half a turkey sandwich on Ezekiel; snack #2 was tofu/sunbutter dip and celery; dinner was a giant salad and piece of salmon. #eatrealthings (Taken with instagram)
11 Notes/ Hide
- kristysfoodandfitness likes this
- thebigsalad said: …did you put ketchup on your salmon?!
- runningwithguts said: I think you should maybe be eating twice this.
- lostweightgainedlove likes this
- turtleseyeview likes this
- newidentity-athlete likes this
- ontherunmama likes this
- rxingmyazzoff said: I am having salad and salmon for Dinner too!!
- rxingmyazzoff likes this
- sabbyrunsatl likes this
- shortmom likes this
- ouray likes this
- livinglifeinmotion likes this
- thisfearlesslife likes this
- ourtimetochange posted this