A different kind of 10K
With my injured wheels, naturally the WOD this morning was a nasty mix of running and burpees (Something only Brenna would love!), which was too high impact for me to mess with. So I rowed. Figured I would just hop on the rower and keep a decent pace so I could go longer.
I wore my HR monitor just out of curiosity.
I feel like I got a great workout in without messing with my feet. There was some rocking motion that I could feel in my right foot but noting too terrible. Trying my best to adhere to what the doctor said and not push things so I can get back to 100%.
10K - 42:16 (5K - 20:55)
18 Notes/ Hide
- rxingmyazzoff likes this
- lostweightgainedlove likes this
- 99pounds likes this
- chrystidoeslife likes this
- lifechangeneededaisle3 likes this
- shortmom likes this
- ouray likes this
- brooksylite said: You’re pushin it! hit the pool bro, heal up.
- thisfearlesslife likes this
- 3quartersalice likes this
- gillsquirt likes this
- x-opher likes this
- stepsforward likes this
- jbizzle329 said: You’ll get back at it! Row row row your boat is playing on the jammy pack.
- shawnaustere likes this
- runningwithguts likes this
- runningwithguts said: And rowing is what I’d rather do if I can’t run! A+ 10K, Jason.
- ourtimetochange posted this