This is a paleo meal that I made for the family tonight. It’s 99% paleo actually as I put reduced fat feta cheese on the salad. But this is awesome. Best part is that we cut up some of the chicken for our girls (served them green beans and rice) which was great as I didn’t have to make totally different meals for everyone.
Total prep time was about 30 minutes. Good meal and will be one I make again.
1 Notes/ Hide
- nolongerplump reblogged this from ourtimetochange
- waitinforazombieapocalypse reblogged this from ourtimetochange
- mandyisdandy likes this
- runlojorun likes this
- blissmanifesto said: Awesome meal!! Next time, to be even more Primal/Paleo, eff that low fat noise and go with full-fat everything. Extra yum. Also, I am feeling sadly envious because my husband did not whip up a sexy chicken meal for me… SAD FACE.
- theyellowgatejourney likes this
- jrfred likes this
- southcarolinagirl likes this
- dreaded-beauty likes this
- irondoeslife likes this
- turtleseyeview likes this
- regainingmymoxy said: This looks so effing amazing…
- rxingmyazzoff likes this
- newidentity-athlete said: looks delicious!
- choose2dolife said: Of course anything with the name Colorado is going to be amazing!
- chrisbiketri said: Looks amazing!!
- ohh-shenanigans said: That looks really good!
- brooksylite said: Fancy.
- pickyourhard said: Looks delicious! When are you coming to my house to cook?
- pickyourhard likes this
- ourtimetochange posted this