My body was still sore from Saturday, especially my upper body, which made the push presses difficult in the later rounds. Felt better about the OHS and the medicine ball that I grabbed at first I ended up moving away as my form was good. Time was 20:15 @ RX. Only 569 points on Fitocracy. Really?
Right now, I feel pretty worn down. I feel as if I have nothing left in the tank this morning. I wanted to go for a run yesterday, but was just too sore and tired from Saturday. I felt guilty about that but was glad that I rested. The workout this morning was harder than I think it normally would have been for me, had I not been so beat up. Puts your head in a funk when that happens. I’ll just have to snap out of this somehow.
23 Notes/ Hide
- templetonui8 likes this
- valueof34 likes this
- rxingmyazzoff likes this
- gillsquirt said: you are human! i think giving your body some more time to heal itself from running all the miles & lifting all the weights is reasonable- you don’t have to feel guilty about it :) don’t beat yourself up! you’re always the biggest rockstar in my book.
- thisfearlesslife likes this
- southcarolinagirl likes this
- jonathanrxd said: We all have those days! Makes the good ones even better.
- shellsbellsontherun likes this
- runningwithguts said: To be realistic, it can take way more than a week for your body to recover from running a marathon. I’m still feeling some serious effects in my WODs, and my run yesterday was beyond painful. Keep working, but don’t feel bad about taking it easier!
- ourtimetochange posted this