Partner WOD today. Really good to tackle this workout with my homie Peto, especially after going to visit Shauna in the hospital last night. Kept my composure during the visit but lost it in the car on the way home. Life is so fragile.
Great workout and our time was 30:12 @ RX. Wasn’t the best idea to bench prior to doing 100 pushups, but oh well. Stayed and hit some deadlifts after. Long run tomorrow.
18 Notes/ Hide
- gillsquirt said: i hope shauna’s doing alright. keep making her proud with your hard work!
- runningbysheds said: How is Shauna? It’s scary that something like that could happen to such a health-focused person.
- runningistherapy likes this
- rxingmyazzoff likes this
- southcarolinagirl likes this
- irondoeslife likes this
- jonathanrxd said: How is she doing? You may find my posts about my friend at www.jona… comforting. She’s had an amazing recovery and continues to improve.
- jonathanrxd likes this
- sweettasteofthin likes this
- ourtimetochange posted this