Smart people rest the day after running 16 miles. I am not smart people.
Hero WOD “Daniel”. Didnt want to be there. At all. In the parking lot I looked up the WOD on the main site and saw who it was named after. Put it in perspective for me. I’m blessed enough to be able to sit in my car and complain about a tough workout while this hero will never see his family again. Perspective.
Time was 22:55 @ RX.
17 Notes/ Hide
- southcarolinagirl likes this
- runningbysheds likes this
- jillianmichaelswannabe said: we did “Daniel” on friday…rough one! the WOD was actually named after a sergent that a few of the guys from my crossfit box were in the military with. they have a memorial 5k in his honor every year in columbus as well.
- gillsquirt likes this
- gillsquirt said: is it actually physically possible to do that many pull ups? just wondering…
- runningwithguts said: Tough WOD, awesome mindset!
- runningwithguts likes this
- ellydoescrossfit likes this
- rxingmyazzoff said: You make me smile. Proud of you.
- rxingmyazzoff likes this
- livinglifeinmotion likes this
- ourtimetochange posted this