Pants have been a little baggy lately so I thought I would bounce over to the store during lunch to try on a new pair, the next size down.
SIZE FREAKING 34!!!!!!
When I started to get healthy I was in a 44 that was tight. In the back of my mind I wanted to get down to a 36. It’s been so long since I have been able to put on a 34 that I don’t even remember it.
Yes, I stood in the store lobby to post this.
39 Notes/ Hide
- turtleseyeview likes this
- iminheresomewhere likes this
- jrfred likes this
- bayaub likes this
- bayaub said:thats awesome !!!
- runningbysheds likes this
- kadidoesthis said:Yeah!!!!!! Congrats!!!!
- kadidoesthis likes this
- bartsch said:NICE WORK. Well deserved.
- bartsch likes this
- myphillipians413 likes this
- rookcanrun said:So much awesome!
- gillsquirt likes this
- gillsquirt said:YEAH! You’ve earned this NSV!! You look great, Jason! Also, love that proud smirk on ya face, heh heh heh
- mommyslosingitnow likes this
- justbrooksy said:that’s a good feelin, grats
- beckylosesit said:you look amazing! Great job:)
- rxingmyazzoff likes this
- runningwithguts said:Would have replied sooner, but my computer died. HOLY AWESOME, BATMAN! Jason, you continue to amaze me day after day. Love the semi-awkward public photographing of the victorious pants, too. My kind of blogger.
- michaeldoeslife said:AWESOME!!
- michaeldoeslife likes this
- phrequency likes this
- healthfreakpt likes this
- shanapreferspajamas said:I was thinking of you last night, as I huffed and puffed my way through week one day 2 of c25k. I’m starting to put together things like pace and speed. Only, in my head, you were “that guy from tumblr who lost a bunch of weight”.
- thetikistyle said:You earned that pose brah!
- thetikistyle likes this
- mtrippplef likes this
- queenbliss said:"Like a boss!"
- neon-spandex likes this
- runningwithguts likes this
- ellydoescrossfit likes this
- vigorandcupcakes likes this
- ourtimetochange posted this